I hadn’t realized that there had been such a big gap since I last blogged…
I suppose a good place to start would be my Gratitude Log..
- Tylenol–for three days this week, or longer, I have had back pains that I am sure have been another kidney stone. (I have had five now.) It may even be the stone I had felt in September that I never passed
- Motrin–Same deal, a mix of tylenol and motrin caused the pain to diminish, though not go away entirely
- Marie-Callenders and there 6.99 per pie sale. Doesn’t happen enough but it sure stops the monotony of desserts. I have not had Ice Cream since before the start of September so I rationalize that it is okay for an indulgence into Chocolate Cream Pie or Cherry Pie since we’ll only do this why the sale is on.
- Pets-Loveable scamps except that so often it is one way. We give, get up and feed them, clean up after them, and they just sit around like lugs all day.
- Music–Without the world would be a lot quieter.
The writing for the months since my last report went very well, in September outpacing much of what I had ever done before. My KoTohLan project grew to over 140,000 words during the time and i finished the first draft earlier in the week.