If All the World Were Paper Book’s Story
As with the history of Regency Assembly Press, the story of If All the World Were Paper Books comes first from the authors of California State Fullerton’s Writing Program. As writers within the group explored their art and craftsmanship, this grew to become the publishing arm of Regency Assembly Press to represent their and other’s works.
This imprint of Regency Assembly Press is focused on tools for the writer as the traditional route to publication has changed. The Computer Age and Information Age has begun the slow demise of the large publishing houses, and authors can transition to selling their works online without the age-old guardians.
The name of our imprint is the first line in a poem that was set to a Renaissance dance of the same name. A play on words as Paper Books are disappearing:
If all the World were Paper
And all the Seas were Ink
If all the Trees were Bread and Cheese
What we would have for drink
If all the bottles Leaked
And none had but a Crack
If Spanish Apes ate all the Grapes
What would we do for Sack
Here are new tools to help writers achieve success under the new paradigm.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Genghis Khan’s Rules for (Warriors) Writers
- An Unofficial Guide to how to win the Scenarios of Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
- An Unofficial Guide to how to win the Scenarios of Soaked:The First Expansion to RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- An Unofficial Guide to how to win the Scenarios of Wild:The Second Expansion to RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- The Unofficial Guide to Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, Soaked! and WILD!