It is a quiet saturday. Rainy outside.
Finished putting together a new web site today
Regency Assembly Press
After finishing the NaNoWriMo Challenge
They offer an opportunity to have proof copy of your book printed, with the hope of course of cross publishing to Amazon and other places.
Well is the writing good enough?
100,000 words in 21 days. (twice more than the challenge and in less time, about 3 times the output of the challenge.)
But at this stage my writing group, who I have been with for eight years has encouraged me. Not only as a writer, but as an editor, so trying our hand at that with works that I like, the time has come to start a small press.
Hence: Regency Assembly Press
In Gratitude today we have the following
- Michaels–The craft store. It had all I needed to make a posterboard of the 12 sheet, 184 person Wilkin-Vilkin family Tree for our family reunion tomorrow.
- Rain–I turned off the sprinklers for a bit. Water bill is 100 or more a month
- My basement office–Cheryl is blasting christmas music which makes me nuts because she uses the satellite TV feed to do it, so she has basically a radio station on the TV set. It will not be non-stop every chance she gets to play this until new years.
- Glue Sticks–Who knew these were so much easier then glue and tape
- Command-Shift-4–Which is what you use on a mac to make a selection box. Great for cutting and pasting pictures quick.
In writing, I have been on Roses War since I finished the Rebellion story. That has not advanced as fast as the other works because this week the Reunion got in the way of typing a great deal each day. Now it stands at just about 10,000 for this week and still some more to write. A total of 38, 500 since picking up on this again, or a grand total of over 52,000 words for the book so far. About half way.